Tropical Heaven in Kerala

This summer I went on a family trip to Kannur, Kerala in Southern India. My love affair with Kerala began a few years ago with a visit to Munnar. But I fell truly, madly and deeply in love with Kannur! 

Falling in love on Payambalam Beach - Kannur

If you want to get away from the touristy crowds and overpriced stores and want an entire beach with warm waters almost to yourself, then head to Kannur. I am seriously thinking of buying a sea-front property and owning a little piece of tropical heaven.

Heaven

When traveling, I like to stay in locally owned mom n pop places, versus staying in a chain owned resort. I find the service is a bit more friendly and heart felt in locally owned B&B’s.

Asokam Beach Resort

In Kannur, I stayed in Asokam Beach Resort. I put up my video reviews on a website called HotelConfidential. And I earned some money baby! You can do it too. Read the guidelines before you do though. :)




Comments

Popular Posts