Sugar Rush + Shopping = Silliness

I finish my shopping expedition on Commercial Street in Bangalore India by getting a sugar rush. I love ice creams and I stayed true to my eastern and western souls by having a Golaa ( Indian shaved ice on a stick ) and a sizzling hot fudge sundae.

Getting ready to slurp away on a Golaa

To balance out the sugar blast, my cousins and I went shopping for Ittar. It’s the pure Heavenly form of perfume with no artificial additives.

Shopping for Intoxicating Ittar

Of course silliness follows excessive sugar. I’ve found that when I literally translate sentences in English into Hindi or Urdu, the meaning turns into something very insulting and vulgar. There’s no way to recover from it, except by collective girly giggles! How I love a girl's day out! 


Comments

Popular Posts