Four Things To Do in Renton

Everyone please stop beating up on Renton! Yes, it might not be as fancy as Seattle but it’s got a warm small town feel to it. And these four reasons should turn your heart all warm fuzzy towards Renton, Washington.

Reason One – Jimi Hendrix:

'Old Man' musing on Hendrix

I’ve had arguments with people who insist that Seattle is Jimi’s final resting place. Greenwood Memorial Park in RENTON is. Go and pay your respects.


Reason Two- Liberty Café:

Mike, the owner of the cafe

Oh my goodness gracious me! This is some deliciously potent coffee! The café is like a magnet for Renton locals. Everyone is welcome here.


Reason Three – Renton CrossFit:



I never though I could love a gym so much. Yes, CrossFit is hard but the results are awesome and long lasting. And Coaches Loe and N8 are there for you every step of the way.  


Reason Four – Renton Public Library:


I cannot get enough of this place! I like to go here for the views and the breathability. It sounds weird to say that about a library, but this one is on a bridge!

Comments

  1. I like the pick sarah thank you. oldman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Oldman! Thank you! So good to hear from you. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts