Finger licking Indian Crepes-Dosas

I’ve been going to Gandhi Bazaar in Bangalore since I was a kid. It’s popular among locals for it’s produce and flower markets. If you’re in Bangalore during festival time, then peep into Gandhi Bazaar and don’t forget your camera. Lots of colorful Indian photo ops at every step.

Choosing fruits
Gandhi Bazaar is also famous for Vidyarthi Bhavan which has been serving traditional south Indian food for over seven decades. I’ve grown up hearing my dad rave and salivate over it’s dosas. I finally got to eat there this summer.



 Gandhi Bazaar is a very busy place. We went for breakfast and I’m glad we did. The crowds were less, as was the traffic.


Order the dosas, Vidyarthi Bhavan is famous for it. And please, use your fingers to eat it. And remember to lick the ghee off of them when you’re done.

Comments

Popular Posts