Beautiful Kannur, Kerala

Kerala is a southern Indian state that hugs the Lakshwadeep sea. Kannur is one of its northern cities. I fell in love with Kannur!  The un-spoilt, un-crowded beaches, the coolish ocean breeze, the palm trees, the cleanliness and the beautiful people made the place easy to fall in love with.


Morning view from our resort in Kannur

I went when the summer was in its peak. Don’t let the heat deter you. Its makes the beach all the more inviting! Besides, it starts to cool down after 3 PM. And you have all the coconut water to chill down with.


Sea gazing on the rocks of Payambalam beach

I was blown away by the beaches! Our resort was right across Payambalam beach. We were in Kannur for two days and both evenings found us, sitting on the rocks and cooling off in its luxurious waters.


Family evenings on Payambalam beach

I left a part of me on Payambalam beach. Literally. My toe ring slipped off while I was scampering on the rocks!

I shot this video early in the morning with my iphone. Aaah…to be back in Kannur, to sink my toes in its soft sands and warm sea!


Comments

Popular Posts