Cheap Change

I love India for many reasons. One of them being that you can bring about a change in your face for cheap. I’m talking about piercings.

You have two choices when it comes to piercings in India. You can go the traditional route, where the guy has a thick sharp needle, which he will sanitize on hot coals and then dip it in water before he pushes it in your nose. Or you could get a gun-shot. I took the second route.


I went with my aunt to get our noses and second ear piercings done. Not only was it cheap, but my aunt paid for my piercings J It was a total win-win for me.

After a few weeks, I wanted to change my nose stud to a ring. I didn’t want to do it myself so I headed straight to Jeweler’s Street off of Commercial Street in Bangalore. My cousin’s have been going to this guy for years.


Comments

Popular Posts